Terms and Conditions
By purchasing your pass to the Royal Ascot Tennis Club car park, for use during the Royal Ascot Races 20th-24th June 2023, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Royal Ascot Tennis Club car park holders must arrive between 9.30am-2.45pm on date of pass.
2. Cars must enter via the entrance of Ascot Racecourse car park 5, and show pass to the gate marshalls. Royal Ascot Tennis Club car park holders must then proceed to the Royal Ascot Tennis Club. Directions are provided with your pass.
3. Pass holders must park cars in the Royal Ascot Tennis Club car park only. Your pass does NOT permit you to park in the racecourse car park 5 (located in front of the Tennis Club car park).
4. Passes must be displayed in the windscreen of your car at all times.
5. Passes are valid for use only on the day requested and printed on the pass.
6. Cars must have exited the Royal Ascot Tennis Club car park by 10.30pm on the date of pass.
7. Cars are left at the owners risk. Royal Ascot Tennis Club does not accept any responsibility for damage caused to your vehicles (other than damage by the negligence of the Royal Ascot Tennis Club, and club officials).
8. We have Toilets in our Clubhouse, for car park customers. You are also welcome to picnic on our grounds, but cannot offer picnic space to all guests, so arrive early if want to find a space to picnic.
9. The use of the decking area in front of the clubhouse is for use of those using our Bar and Café. Those bringing their own food and drink are welcome to picnic on our remaining designated grass areas.
10. Use of any of the Royal Ascot Tennis Club Clay Courts are not permitted by Car Park ticket holders for either tennis play, eating or drinking (unless invited to play as a 'Guest' of a Tennis Club Member, playing under the usual terms of which Members can invite Guests).
11. Cancellation Policy: